creates and grows an inclusive religious community connected by love, spirit, and service.
In keeping with our mission, we are guided by these values:
Together, we, of all ages and identities, embracing our Unitarian Universalist faith and principles:
- Support one another through life’s changes, challenges, and transitions.
- Create safe space for people to be their authentic selves
- Nurture community with one another, our neighborhood, and the world at large.
- Seek out, embrace, and increase diversity in our church community.
- Connect to the transcendent through worship and other spiritual practices.
- Recognize the importance of beauty and music in our church, our lives, and the world around us.
- Challenge our minds and our hearts to grow.
- Proclaim justice in its many forms and take action that leads to systemic change.
- Take action toward a compassionate, sustainable, and peaceful world.
- Ensure the continuity of our church through generosity and good stewardship.