Deciding to join a church is a big decision. If you come from a church-attending background, the structure and responsibilities may be more familiar. If you do not, like many Unitarian Universalists, it can be confusing. In either case, you are making a decision to grow your spiritual life, make a difference in the world, create a meditative practice, and perhaps provide your children with moral and ethical tools to navigate our increasingly complex world. As a member of Neighborhood Church, we promise you opportunities to gain and develop each of these and more.
Additional membership benefits include:
- Inclusion and participation in a diverse community of others committed to our Unitarian Universalist principles of faith, reason, and action.
- Eligibility to make decisions and vote at our annual congregational meeting and other meetings as outlined in the Church bylaws.
- Free registration for your children in our Youth Religious Education program.
- Subscription to the Unitarian Universalist Association’s quarterly journal, UU World.
- Discounted membership rates for your special events and space rentals of Church rooms, spaces, and garden.
- Reduced and free admission to various special performances, concerts, and events held at Neighborhood Church.