CLICK HERE to find out more about Planned Giving!
GIVING AND GROWING TOGETHER – Make your 2019-2020 Pledge Now!
Neighborhood Church sustains its programs, ministries, and facilities through the regular and recurring financial contributions of our members and friends. Our Annual Pledge Drive helps us project our resources into the near future and plan our budget accordingly. As you think about the spiritual home you’ve found here at Neighborhood Church and the values we embody in our world, please give as generously as you can. Please note that 70% of all funds come from the congregation and donations rather than rent and it costs approximately $2,000 per household per year to sustain Neighborhood. Your participation at any level is welcome. If you’re unsure how much to give, please check out our suggested giving guide to the right.
You have several pledging options listed below:
- OnRealm Create a profile or log in to Realm here. Once you are in Realm, the sidebar on the left will give you several options. Choose “Giving,” then “Annual 2019-20 Campaign” to make your pledge. You can also manage your giving option and update your contact information!
- Online Pledge Form If you prefer a “virtual” pledge card, you can use this Google form to input your pledge information.
- Automatic Bill Pay If automatic bill pay is your preference, please contact your bank to set up regular payments.
- Cash or Check If paying by check, please be sure to indicate in the check memo field that you are making a pledge payment.
- Paypal You can make a one-time or recurring payment through Paypal. Connect to our account here: http://neighborhooduu.org/pledge/
- Monthly Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) Contact Jackie at the church office for an enrollment form.
- Credit or Debit Card Contact Jackie at the church office for details.
- Stock or Securities Transfer Contact Rev. Lissa Gundlach or Jackie at the church office.
A few more specifics:
- Your annual pledge covers the church fiscal year from June 1, 2019 – May 31, 2020.
- You can pay your pledge installments weekly, monthly, quarterly or annually.
- You can track your pledge balance via Realm or by calling Jackie at the church office at 626-449-3470 ext. 11. Annual Tax statements are also sent out in January each year that reflect your tax-deductible donations to the church during the calendar year.
Should you have any questions or need any further assistance regarding your pledge, please contact the church office at 626-449-3470 or email Jackie O’Sullivan, Director of Finance and Administration.
Thank you for supporting Neighborhood Church with your pledge.